Tuesday, February 8, 2011

This Is It

Ok...not really a blogger but I have now created a blog because it was required to enter a contest or maybe two. Who knows....maybe one day I might actually have something interesting to write about. You never know.

4 comments:

  1. welcome to the blog world. maybe you could post your wins here? i always like to see what goodies people get.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa....thanks for commenting. It was truly unexpected. What a great surprise :-)

    I have just recently hopped back into the reading saddle thanks to a friend (and my newly purchased Kindle). She has pointed me in the direction of quite a few good authors and blogs. I had no idea there were so many book blogs, reviews, and giveaways. I won my first giveaway just yesterday. Before that the only thing I had ever won was a chicken feeder....and no, I don't own any chickens, lol. (IS it wrong that my comment is longer than my blog entry?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL - i just got my kindle last year and loving all that is available for it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was going to say the same thing as vvb32.
    I had a blog like for years. (just to enter)
    Oct. 2010, I opened it up out of curiosity, and started to write.
    And I are...LOL
    Grandmasezso.com Thanks for following my humble blog.

    ReplyDelete